1. Remove stone or cork from top of bottle. Use a butter knife to pry off, or soften glue with hair dryer if needed.
2. Dislodge the cord inside the top of bottle.
3. Remove black grommet and save.
4. Cut plug off cord and pull lights out from top of bottle.
5. Insert new mini lights at pre drilled hole at bottom of bottle. Turn upside down and pull lights through top of bottle ( a hook might be needed).
6. Use a spot of glue to keep cord in neck of bottle.
7. Replace grommet.
Copyright © 2017 Creative Expressions by Joy.com - All Rights Reserved.